playerswithclass.de is a friendly and warm community consisting of a great group of people. We all have a common interest in Urban Terror and we believe in working together and helping each other to succeed. Before you become a member please read the following guidelines.
Due to the live nature of the discussions on this community, it is not possible for us to review every post and/or confirm the accuracy or validity of a message before it is posted. If you believe that someone has violated our user guidelines or you have spotted content that may otherwise require attention, please use the moderator report function or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of what you believe is wrong.
These guidelines apply to posts, profile information, avatars and any other content on this site and participation in general.
- Racist, vulgar language and inappropriate material are not allowed and will be removed. Members that have posted this type of content will be banned without any warning and all posts will be deleted. Abbreviations, self-censoring, and attempts to circumvent the word-censoring feature of the community also violate this guideline.
This is a family friendly forum; we try to maintain a friendly and relaxed atmosphere whenever it is possible within the main subject matter of this community. Please keep this in mind when participating.
- You must respect your fellow members. Any form of personal attack including inflammatory and defamatory comments as well as flaming, taunting, and general disrespect will not be tolerated. Please treat people how you want to be treated, do not simply put down the opinion or advice given by others. If you don’t agree with it, say why – respectfully.
- Cross posting is not allowed and will result in the removal of one or more posts. Cross posting is defined as posting the same information in two or more locations. When posting your topic, please try to post it in the most appropriate place within the organizational structure of our community. Identical topics posted in the same or different forums will be removed.
- While member post count has meaning, it should not be taken too seriously. Attempts to artificially increase your post count are prohibited. This includes the mass creation of short or meaningless posts. Please do not post consecutive replies within a short period of time.
- The rating systems are tools to show your appreciation and give feedback to a member on what they have posted. Please use them responsibly; if any abuse is detected they will be shut off as it is not a necessity.
- There is a zero tolerance of Spam, any posts that contain spam will be removed and members will be banned without any warning.
- You are not allowed to post an affiliate URL, banner impressions, credits, points, etc. If you are interesting in advertising on this site please contact us at email@example.com for approval.
- Do not post personal, real-life information such as home addresses and home phone numbers.
- As this is an English-speaking community, we require that posted content be in the English language, any posts that are not in English will be deleted.
- When linking to outside websites, you must ensure that the content of the link is appropriate for our community, in line with the guidelines laid out here.
- Posts that discuss illegal activities, transactions, or websites such as cracks, warez, etc. will be removed.
- Political and religious discussions are not allowed on this website. If it is believed that the end result of a discussion will be political or religious, the post may be removed. Likewise, strong political and religious sentiments should be kept out of profiles and other content.
- Do not post copyrighted materials (articles, videos, audio, etc.) that you do not have permission to reproduce or distribute.
- Each user is allowed to create one account. If you would like to change your username, please contact us and, most likely, we can do it for you while you can keep all of your profile data, posts, and other content.
- Automated account creation, participation, and content scraping are not permitted.
- Please be careful when uploading avatars or creating signatures, there’s a size limit and any avatar or signature that is offensive, will be removed immediately without warning.
- We know that people will have to leave our community (of their own free will or otherwise) from time to time and to that end, we do not delete accounts, posts, or other content posted on our community. All content is granted to us with perpetual electronic publishing rights because any content posted on this community becomes a part of the community, even if you no longer are.
- Moderators including Remo and Ronnie have the final say on anything. If you have a problem, you may make a complaint to them directly and not publicly on the website. Creating threads or posts that question or reference administrative decisions or potential administrative decisions, such as post removals and thread closures, is not permitted. We are not perfect and if you feel that we have made a mistake, please privately contact a staff member and we will review the situation.
- Abuse toward management, moderators and staff will not be tolerated and the members will be banned without warning.
- Whenever you are participating in this community, please keep in mind that we strive to create a fun, friendly and inviting atmosphere. So, please have fun and enjoy the forums!
These guidelines detail the types of behaviour and activities that are allowed here. If a user violates our guidelines and shows a disregard for them, our staff and our community, they run the risk of immediate suspension of their account. We reserve the right to deactivate any account and to edit or remove any content without warning.
Do you have a question about our User Guidelines or anything else? Do you have a suggestion? Do you want to offer some feedback? Or are you experiencing some trouble with the site? Well, no matter what it is, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be glad to help in any way that we can.
Liability for Contents
As service providers, we are liable for own contents of these websites according to Sec. 7, paragraph 1 German Telemedia Act (TMG). However, according to Sec. 8 to 10 German Telemedia Act (TMG), service providers are not obligated to permanently monitor submitted or stored information or to search for evidences that indicate illegal activities.
Legal obligations to removing information or to blocking the use of information remain unchallenged. In this case, liability is only possible at the time of knowledge about a specific violation of law. Illegal contents will be removed immediately at the time we get knowledge of them.
Liability for Links
Our offer includes links to external third party websites. We have no influence on the contents of those websites, therefore we cannot guarantee for those contents. Providers or administrators of linked websites are always responsible for their own contents.
The linked websites had been checked for possible violations of law at the time of the establishment of the link. Illegal contents were not detected at the time of the linking. A permanent monitoring of the contents of linked websites cannot be imposed without reasonable indications that there has been a violation of law. Illegal links will be removed immediately at the time we get knowledge of them.
Contents and compilations published on these websites by the providers are subject to German copyright laws. Reproduction, editing, distribution as well as the use of any kind outside the scope of the copyright law require a written permission of the author or originator. Downloads and copies of these websites are permitted for private use only.
The commercial use of our contents without permission of the originator is prohibited.
Copyright laws of third parties are respected as long as the contents on these websites do not originate from the provider. Contributions of third parties on this site are indicated as such. However, if you notice any violations of copyright law, please inform us. Such contents will be removed immediately.